Starting next year, we will be offering a summer oversea study adventure. High school students will study a combination of history, geography and foreign language on site where the history was made and the language was born.
Study packages will include air travel from California, hotel lodging, guided tours and on-site instruction.
Here are some of the courses we hope to offer depending upon student interest:
1. The Roman Empire - Rome and surrounding area
2. The Austro-Hungarian Empire - Vienna and surrounding area
3. The Southern Austro-Hungarian Empire - Croatia and the Dalmatian Coast.
4. The Napoleonic Empire - Paris and surrounding area
5. The British Empire - London and surrounding area
6. The Ferman Empire - Berlin and surrounding area